Generic Name and Formulations:
Lidocaine HCl 3.5%; oph gel; preservative-free.
Indications for AKTEN:
Ocular surface anesthesia during ophthalmologic procedures.
Adults and Children:
For single patient use. 2 drops to the ocular surface in area of planned procedure; may reapply.
Not for injection. Prolonged use may cause corneal opacification and ulceration. Pregnancy (Cat. B). Nursing mothers.
Conjunctival hyperemia, corneal epithelial changes, headache, burning upon instillation.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Opioid Prescription Protocol Decreases Opioid Use After Gynecologic Surgery
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole May Be Active in Recurrent Endometrial Carcinoma
- Affordable Care Act Increased Percentage of Insured Patients With Gynecologic Cancers
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML