Most Recent Articles by Alexander M. Castellino, PhD
A matching-adjusted indirect comparison concluded that ponatinib offers better disease control compared with bosutinib in certain patients.
Humans are used to seeing canines used as tools in forensics — their skills are often harnessed to smell out drugs or trail a criminal. Some dogs are even used to locate household pests. The use of canines to detect lung cancer from smell alone, however, is a new prospect for oncologists and their patients.
"Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at BaselineSep 18, 2018
A preplanned exploratory analysis in a subset of patients from the phase 3 FLAURA study with CNS metastases at baseline shows "impressive" clinical activity in the CNS.
A review published in Blood highlights new approaches that are being investigated to treat PCNSL based on the mutational landscape and signaling pathways that are extant in the disease.
The identification of driver mutations in myelofibrosis has helped cement understanding of the pathophysiology of the disease and has kick-started the development of targeted therapies.
More Articles by Alexander M. Castellino, PhD
ENESTfreedom Study Reports Durable Treatment-Free Remission in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia After 96 WeeksJun 25,2018
Long-Term Follow Up of CheckMate 205 Confirms Nivolumab Efficacy in Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin LymphomaJun 11,2018
Nimotuzumab in Combination With Concurrent Radiotherapy and Cisplatin Is Active in Locally Advanced SCCHNJun 03,2018
MONALEESA 3: Ribociclib Provides Significant PFS in Postmenopausal Women With ER+/HER- Advanced Breast Cancer Regardless of Prior Endocrine TherapyJun 03,2018
SANDPIPER: First Trial to Show Modest Benefit of Taselisib in Postmenopausal Women With ER+/HER- Advanced Breast CancerJun 03,2018
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- A Vegan Diet and Cancer
- Are Next-Gen Antibody-Drug Conjugates a Path Forward for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Myeloma?
- Ponatinib Tops Bosutinib for Third-Line Treatment of CML in a Comparative Analysis
- Apalutamide Does Not Diminish Quality of Life in Nonmetastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Chemotherapy Plays a Role in Skeletal Muscle Atrophy in Patients With Breast Cancer
- FDA-Approved Breast Cancer Drug Treatments
- A Trained Dog Smells Early-Stage Lung Cancer With a High Degree of Accuracy
- FDA-Approved Prostate Cancer Drug Treatments
- FDA-Approved Colorectal Cancer Drug Treatments
- Synthetic or Plant-Based Cannabis for Symptom Relief in Patients With Cancer: Do We Have Any Evidence?
- Lenalidomide Induces Immunity, Produces Clinical Response in CLL
- Comorbidities Signal Worse Outcomes in CLL After Targeted Treatment
- Using ctDNA to Predict Cancer Recurrence and Guide Therapy Selection
- Immune-Related Adverse Events Due to Checkpoint Inhibition Are More Common in Melanoma Than in NSCLC
- Potential Diagnostic Tool Detects BCR-ABL1 mRNA in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia