Most Recent Articles by Alexander M. Castellino, PhD
Interferon or high-dose interleukin-2 were the only available options for the treatment of metastatic RCC until 2005.
A draft guideline from the National Consensus Project for Quality Palliative Care describes best practices for caring for individuals who are seriously ill.
Utilizing data from the PREVAIL dataset, researchers developed mathematical models that can provide prognostic information for men being treated with enzalutamide for chemotherapy-naïve metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Researchers compared the immune microenvironments of primary tumors with those at sites of metastases.
A matching-adjusted indirect comparison concluded that ponatinib offers better disease control compared with bosutinib in certain patients.
More Articles by Alexander M. Castellino, PhD
"Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at BaselineSep 18,2018
ENESTfreedom Study Reports Durable Treatment-Free Remission in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia After 96 WeeksJun 25,2018
Long-Term Follow Up of CheckMate 205 Confirms Nivolumab Efficacy in Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin LymphomaJun 11,2018
Nimotuzumab in Combination With Concurrent Radiotherapy and Cisplatin Is Active in Locally Advanced SCCHNJun 03,2018
MONALEESA 3: Ribociclib Provides Significant PFS in Postmenopausal Women With ER+/HER- Advanced Breast Cancer Regardless of Prior Endocrine TherapyJun 03,2018
SANDPIPER: First Trial to Show Modest Benefit of Taselisib in Postmenopausal Women With ER+/HER- Advanced Breast CancerJun 03,2018
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Daratumumab Combination: New Standard of Care in Transplant-Ineligible Multiple Myeloma
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Immunosurveillance in Multiple Myeloma Identified
- Gly101Val Mutation Directly Causes Resistance to Venetoclax
- Can Treatments for Childhood ALL Alter the Gut Microbiome?
- Olaratumab May Be Safe and Effective in Patients With Advanced Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Next-Generation Sequencing May Benefit Some Patients With Sarcoma