Most Recent Articles by Alexander M. Castellino, PhD
Three genes were confirmed to have prognostic value in RCC and were integrated into the MSKCC risk model toward the creation of a new, genomically annotated model.
Interferon or high-dose interleukin-2 were the only available options for the treatment of metastatic RCC until 2005.
A draft guideline from the National Consensus Project for Quality Palliative Care describes best practices for caring for individuals who are seriously ill.
Utilizing data from the PREVAIL dataset, researchers developed mathematical models that can provide prognostic information for men being treated with enzalutamide for chemotherapy-naïve metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Researchers compared the immune microenvironments of primary tumors with those at sites of metastases.
More Articles by Alexander M. Castellino, PhD
"Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at BaselineSep 18,2018
ENESTfreedom Study Reports Durable Treatment-Free Remission in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia After 96 WeeksJun 25,2018
Long-Term Follow Up of CheckMate 205 Confirms Nivolumab Efficacy in Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin LymphomaJun 11,2018
Nimotuzumab in Combination With Concurrent Radiotherapy and Cisplatin Is Active in Locally Advanced SCCHNJun 03,2018
MONALEESA 3: Ribociclib Provides Significant PFS in Postmenopausal Women With ER+/HER- Advanced Breast Cancer Regardless of Prior Endocrine TherapyJun 03,2018
SANDPIPER: First Trial to Show Modest Benefit of Taselisib in Postmenopausal Women With ER+/HER- Advanced Breast CancerJun 03,2018
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Oncology Expected to Make Regulatory Waves
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- FDA Provides Update on Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Q&A With Mark B. Gerstein, PhD, on Diagnostic Genomic vs Exomic Sequencing
- Immune Signature for Renal Cell Papillary Carcinoma Predicts Outcome
- Tivozanib Offers Superior Outcomes in Refractory Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- First-Line Pembrolizumab Shows Promise in Non-Clear Cell RCC
- Early Tumor Shrinkage With Cabozantinib Improves Survival in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Combo Superior to Sunitinib in Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Nivolumab-Ipilimumab Survival Benefit in Advanced RCC Confirmed