Most Recent Articles by Alexander M. Castellino, PhD
A review published in Blood highlights new approaches that are being investigated to treat PCNSL based on the mutational landscape and signaling pathways that are extant in the disease.
The identification of driver mutations in myelofibrosis has helped cement understanding of the pathophysiology of the disease and has kick-started the development of targeted therapies.
ENESTfreedom Study Reports Durable Treatment-Free Remission in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia After 96 WeeksJun 25, 2018
Nearly half of patients with CML who achieved a deep molecular response following treatment with nilotinib remained in remission for 96 weeks.
Long-Term Follow Up of CheckMate 205 Confirms Nivolumab Efficacy in Relapsed/Refractory Hodgkin LymphomaJun 11, 2018
Similar ORR was reported for patients regardless of prior exposure to brentuximab vedotin (BV).
Nimotuzumab in Combination With Concurrent Radiotherapy and Cisplatin Is Active in Locally Advanced SCCHNJun 03, 2018
Nimotuzumab in combination with concurrent radiotherapy and cisplatin provides significant clinical benefits in patients with locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (SCCHN).
More Articles by Alexander M. Castellino, PhD
MONALEESA 3: Ribociclib Provides Significant PFS in Postmenopausal Women With ER+/HER- Advanced Breast Cancer Regardless of Prior Endocrine TherapyJun 03,2018
SANDPIPER: First Trial to Show Modest Benefit of Taselisib in Postmenopausal Women With ER+/HER- Advanced Breast CancerJun 03,2018
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer
- Study Reveals Scope of Genomic Variation Within Cancer Cell Lines
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Religion, Spirituality, May Influence Physical Health Outcomes in Survivors of Breast Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- FDA Grants Accelerated Approval to Nivolumab for Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Accelerated Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy May Improve Outcomes in Localized Lung Cancer
- FDA Grants Approval to Lenvatinib as First-Line Therapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- COPD May Not Affect Survival in Patients With Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Prescription Drug Coverage in Medicare Part D Is Tied to a Survival Advantage in Myeloma