Generic Name and Formulations:
Bifidobacterium infantis 35624 (Bifantis) 4mg; caps; lactose-free; contains milk and soy protein (trace).
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
- Socioeconomic Status May Affect Quality of Care, Outcomes in Prostate Cancer
- Single HDM/ASCT Non-inferior to Tandem HDM/ASCT in Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma
- Stereotactic Radiation/Nivolumab in Patients With Melanoma Brain Metastases
- Braden Scale for Predicting Pressure Sore Risk
- Oral Contraceptives
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Management Chart
Indications for ALIGN:
Management of episodic digestive upsets.
Adults and Children:
Swallow whole or may open capsule and sprinkle contents into cold drink or food. 1 capsule daily.
Transient increase in gas and bloating, bowel changes.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Opioid Prescription Protocol Decreases Opioid Use After Gynecologic Surgery
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole May Be Active in Recurrent Endometrial Carcinoma
- Affordable Care Act Increased Percentage of Insured Patients With Gynecologic Cancers
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML