ALINIA TABLETS Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Nitazoxanide 500mg; tabs.
Indications for ALINIA TABLETS:
Diarrhea due to G. lamblia or C. parvum.
Limitations Of use:
Not effective in diarrhea due to C. parvum in HIV-infected or immunodeficiency.
Take with food. 500mg every 12 hours for 3 days.
Hepatic or renal impairment. HIV-infected or immunodeficient. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Caution with other highly protein bound drugs with narrow therapeutic indices (eg, warfarin).
Abdominal pain, headache, chromaturia, nausea.
Tabs—6, 60; Susp—60mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Opioid Prescription Protocol Decreases Opioid Use After Gynecologic Surgery
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole May Be Active in Recurrent Endometrial Carcinoma
- Affordable Care Act Increased Percentage of Insured Patients With Gynecologic Cancers
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML