Generic Name and Formulations:
Nedocromil sodium 2%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Indications for ALOCRIL:
Treatment of itching due to allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: 1–2 drops in each eye twice daily at regular intervals. Treat throughout period of exposure.
Contact lenses: remove during therapy.
Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Mast cell stabilizer.
Headache, ocular burning, irritation, stinging, unpleasant taste, nasal congestion, asthma, conjunctivitis, eye redness, photophobia, rhinitis.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma