Generic Name and Formulations:
Nedocromil sodium 2%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Indications for ALOCRIL:
Treatment of itching due to allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: 1–2 drops in each eye twice daily at regular intervals. Treat throughout period of exposure.
Contact lenses: remove during therapy.
Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Mast cell stabilizer.
Headache, ocular burning, irritation, stinging, unpleasant taste, nasal congestion, asthma, conjunctivitis, eye redness, photophobia, rhinitis.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes In on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Two Independent Variables Found to Be Prognostic in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma