ASTEPRO 0.15% Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Azelastine HCl 0.15% (205.5mcg/spray;) aqueous nasal spray; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Indications for ASTEPRO 0.15%:
Seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis.
Seasonal: 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril twice daily or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily. Perennial: 2 sprays in each nostril twice daily.
Avoid eyes, mouth. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Caution with other antihistamines.
Bitter taste, nasal discomfort, epistaxis, headache, fatigue, somnolence, sneezing.
Spray—17mL (106 sprays), 30mL (200 sprays)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC