ATRAPRO ANTIPRURITIC HYDROGEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium lithium magnesium fluorosilicate, dimethicone, sodium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium sulfate, water, hypochlorus acid, sodium hypochlorite; topical gel.
Indications for ATRAPRO ANTIPRURITIC HYDROGEL:
To manage and relieve the pain, burning and itching associated with various dermatoses, including atopic and radiation dermatitis. May be used to relieve pain of first and second degree burns.
Apply to affected area 3 times daily (or as needed). Allow to dry. Bandage as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue if sensitivity or chemical irritation occurs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC