ATROVENT NASAL SPRAY 0.06% Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ipratropium bromide 0.06% (42mcg/spray); aqueous soln.
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Indications for ATROVENT NASAL SPRAY 0.06%:
Rhinorrhea associated with the common cold.
Adults and Children:
<5yrs: not recommended. 5–11yrs: 2 sprays in each nostril 3 times daily. ≥12yrs: 2 sprays in each nostril 3–4 times daily.
Allergy to atropine or its derivatives.
Avoid eyes. Narrow-angle glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Epistaxis, dry mouth or throat, nasal congestion or dryness.
Nasal spray—15mL (165 sprays)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline