Generic Name and Formulations:
Isopropyl alcohol 95%, anhydrous glycerin 5%; otic soln.
Indications for AURO-DRI:
Water in ear.
4–5 drops in ear.
Perforated eardrum. Ear drainage, discharge, pain, rash, or irritation. Dizziness.
Reevaluate if redness, pain, swelling, irritation persists. Avoid eyes.
Soln—30mL (dropper bottle)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma