BECONASE AQ Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Beclomethasone dipropionate 42mcg/spray; aqueous nasal spray.
Indications for BECONASE AQ:
Allergic and vasomotor rhinitis. Prophylaxis of nasal polyp recurrence.
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: 1–2 sprays in each nostril twice daily.
Maintain regular regimen. Respiratory tract tuberculosis. Infections (eg, ocular herpes simplex). If exposed to measles or chickenpox, consider anti-infective prophylactic therapy. May use nasal decongestants if needed. Reevaluate if no improvement in 3 wks; nasal polyp prophylaxis may warrant longer treatment. If adrenal insufficiency exists following systemic corticosteroid therapy, replacement with topical corticosteroids may exacerbate symptoms of adrenal insufficiency (eg, depression). Monitor for growth suppression in children. Monitor for hypercorticism and HPA axis suppression (if occur discontinue gradually), and candida infection or other nasal mucosal changes. Avoid eyes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Nasal discomfort, sneezing, headache, nausea, epistaxis, rhinorrhea, hypercorticism, impaired wound healing, increased intraocular pressure, reduced growth velocity in children.
Beconase AQ—25g (180 sprays)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Finding Clinical Trials in Cancer
- Adding Nintedanib Did Not Improve Survival in Lung Cancer Subtype
- The Identification of a Potential Early Plasma Biomarker for Kidney Cancer
- Pembrolizumab Plus Chemotherapy Extended Survival Longer Than Chemotherapy Alone: Study
- Combining Chemotherapy With Checkpoint Inhibitors Extends Overall Survival in ES-SCLC
- In a Head-to-Head Battle, Brigatinib Appears to Best Crizotinib