BENADRYL ALLERGY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg; caps; tabs; dye-free liq-filled softgels.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for BENADRYL ALLERGY:
Symptoms of upper respiratory allergies. Rhinorrhea/sneezing due to common cold.
25–50mg every 4–6hrs; max 300mg/day.
<6yrs: individualize. 6–12yrs: 12.5–25mg every 4–6hrs; max 150mg/day.
Neonates. Premature infants. Acute asthma. Concomitant diphenhydramine products (including topicals).
Asthma and lower respiratory disorders. Glaucoma. Hyperthyroidism. Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. GI or urinary obstruction. Sodium-restricted diet. Children. Pregnancy (Cat.B in 3rd trimester): not recommended. Nursing mothers.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Potentiates anticholinergic effects with MAOIs.
Drowsiness, dizziness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
Caps—24, 48; Tabs—24, 48, 100; Dye-free softgels—24; Allergy Liq—4oz, 8oz; Dye-free Liq—4oz; Inj—contact supplier
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Progressive Telomere Shortening: An Epigenetic Biomarker of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Two Independent Variables Found to Be Prognostic in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug Toxicities