Generic Name and Formulations:
Besifloxacin 0.6%; oph susp; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for BESIVANCE:
Susceptible bacterial conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<1yr: not established. ≥1yr: 1 drop in affected eye(s) 3 times daily (4–12hrs apart) for 7 days. Shake bottle once before use.
Not for inj into the eye. Avoid contact lenses during therapy or if symptomatic. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Conjunctival redness, blurred vision, eye pain/pruritus/irritation, headache; superinfection (discontinue and treat).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC