Investigators found that cell-free DNA is released into circulation by cancer cells undergoing apoptosis or necroptosis in the primary or metastatic cancer lesions.
[Translational Lung Cancer Research] This research investigates the prevalence and clinicopathological features of BRAF mutations in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cases submitted for routine mutation testing.
Type of pretreatment greatly influences vemurafenib therapy outcomes for patients with BRAF V600 mutated melanoma.
Update on available treatment options and potential future developments for metastatic melanoma with and without BRAF mutations.
CHICAGO, IL—Concurrent treatment with nivolumab plus ipilimumab resulted in "unprecedented" 2-year rates of overall survival in patients with advanced melanoma regardless of BRAF-mutation status.
Patients with stage III or IV melanoma who have not received treatment with BRAF inhibitors remain at risk for developing new primary melanomas.
The FDA has approved the use of trametinib in combination with dabrafenib for treatment of some types of melanoma.
Retrospective multicenter study shows PTC-related mortality increased with mutation
Advanced, metastatic melanoma is an aggressive disease with a poor prognosis; but therapies targeting gene mutations may offer hope to some patients.
SCH772984 shows promise against tumor growth driven by BRAF and RAS mutations and might prove useful against tumor resistance to BRAF and MEK inhibitors, according to research presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2013.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Resveratrol and Cancer
- Liquid Biopsies and Cancer Detection: New Test Assesses Levels of Circulating Proteins for Early-Stage Diagnosis
- Understanding Telomerase: Higher Quality Images Give Insight Into Developing New Agents for Inhibition
- ARID1A Mutations Might Predict Tumor Response to Immunotherapy
- Global Burden of Myeloma Increasing, Access to Treatments Lacking
- ENESTfreedom Study Reports Durable Treatment-Free Remission in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia After 96 Weeks
- Adding Rituximab to Prednisolone May Improve Long-Term Response in Immune Thrombocytopenia
- FDA Updates Restrictions for Pembrolizumab, Atezolizumab in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Longer Overall Survival with FOLFIRINOX Versus Gemcitabine/nab-Paclitaxel in Pancreatic Cancer
- Dendritic Cell Vaccine Plus Salvage Chemotherapy Active in Gastric Cancer