Investigators found that cell-free DNA is released into circulation by cancer cells undergoing apoptosis or necroptosis in the primary or metastatic cancer lesions.
[Translational Lung Cancer Research] This research investigates the prevalence and clinicopathological features of BRAF mutations in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cases submitted for routine mutation testing.
Type of pretreatment greatly influences vemurafenib therapy outcomes for patients with BRAF V600 mutated melanoma.
Update on available treatment options and potential future developments for metastatic melanoma with and without BRAF mutations.
CHICAGO, IL—Concurrent treatment with nivolumab plus ipilimumab resulted in "unprecedented" 2-year rates of overall survival in patients with advanced melanoma regardless of BRAF-mutation status.
Patients with stage III or IV melanoma who have not received treatment with BRAF inhibitors remain at risk for developing new primary melanomas.
The FDA has approved the use of trametinib in combination with dabrafenib for treatment of some types of melanoma.
Retrospective multicenter study shows PTC-related mortality increased with mutation
Advanced, metastatic melanoma is an aggressive disease with a poor prognosis; but therapies targeting gene mutations may offer hope to some patients.
SCH772984 shows promise against tumor growth driven by BRAF and RAS mutations and might prove useful against tumor resistance to BRAF and MEK inhibitors, according to research presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2013.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Daratumumab Combination: New Standard of Care in Transplant-Ineligible Multiple Myeloma
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Selinexor Trials Move Nuclear Suppressor Protein-Export Inhibition Closer to the Clinic for Multiple Myeloma
- Younger Breast Cancer Patients at Higher Risk for Osteoporosis
- Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Immunosurveillance in Multiple Myeloma Identified
- Gly101Val Mutation Directly Causes Resistance to Venetoclax
- Can Treatments for Childhood ALL Alter the Gut Microbiome?