Brain Cancer News
Risk of Brain Metastasis in Colorectal Cancer Dependent on Tumor Location and Other Metastatic Sites
This fact sheet describes patient-directed strategies for finding clinical trials.
An overview of the potential immune-related adverse events that can arise from treatment with checkpoint inhibitors.
Both the chemotherapy regimen selected and therapeutic dose intensity used in treatment factor into the calculation of neutropenia risk.
Traditional genetic testing historically included the sequential analysis of single and generally well-described genes involved in heritable cancers.
Some data suggest that psychotherapy may benefit patients with cancer, but higher-quality research is needed.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Despite Promising Trial Results, Skeptics Raise Red Flags About Anlotinib's Efficacy in Heavily Treated NSCLC
- Higher Risk of MGUS in Relatives of Patients With Multiple Myeloma Confirmed
- Brentuximab Vedotin Combo Active in Older Patients With Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer Drug Resistance Mediated by Epigenetic Changes
- Nilotinib and Dasatinib Confer Similar Outcomes for Chronic-Phase CML