Generic Name and Formulations:
Brompheniramine maleate 2mg, pseudoephedrine HCl 30mg, dextromethorphan HBr 10mg; per 5mL; liq; contains alcohol 0.95% v/v; butterscotch flavor.
- Molecular Response and Sokal Score Associated with Treatment-free Remission Duration in CML
- Non-Smokers With Oral Epithelial Dysplasia More Likely To Develop Oral Cancer
- Nivolumab Provides Durable Response in dMMR/MSI-H Colorectal Cancer
- Arthritis Treatments: (Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs) DMARDs, Other Immune Modulators
- Head and Neck Cancers Treatment Regimens
- Small Cell Lung Cancer Treatment Regimens
Indications for BROMFED-DM:
Cough and nasal congestion.
10mL every 4 hrs.
<2yrs: individualize. 2–6yrs: 2.5mL. 6–12yrs: 5mL. Both every 4 hrs. Max 6 doses/24 hours.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Neonates. Premature infants. Severe hypertension or cardiovascular disease. Within 14 days of MAOIs. Nursing mothers.
Diabetes. History of bronchial asthma. Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. Thyroid disease. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Potentiates alcohol, other CNS depressants. β-blockers may increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antagonizes antihypertensives.
Antihistamine + antitussive + sympathomimetic.
Sedation, dizziness, anticholinergic effects, thickening of bronchial secretions; excitability in children.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma