Most Recent Articles by Bryant Furlow
"People have shown that the variant-identification quality of WGS is superior to WES," said Dr Gerstein.
Patient-reported outcomes, or PROs, are going to play a larger role in FDA cancer drug approvals, according to an expert in the field.
Inhibition of ER translocation prevented both ERK reactivation and autophagy, suggesting a potential strategy for improving BRAF and MEK inhibition therapy outcomes.
Results from the phase 3 Myeloma XI trial bolster earlier evidence that maintenance therapy with lenalidomide is associated with improved PFS for some patients with multiple myeloma.
The combination of trametinib and palbociclib induced attack by NK cells — but not killing — of xenograft lung tumors in lab animals.
More Articles by Bryant Furlow
Selinexor Trials Move Nuclear Suppressor Protein-Export Inhibition Closer to the Clinic for Multiple MyelomaDec 12,2018
Trials, Collaboration Might Help Reduce Survival Disparities Between Community, Academic Cancer CentersNov 15,2018
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clinical Applications of Liquid Biopsies in Cancer
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Immunotherapy in Glioblastoma: Peaks and Pits
- Opinion: Understanding the FDA's Take on Cannabidiol
- Investigational Antiandrogen Drug Delays Metastasis in CRPC
- Polymorphism in HSD3B1 as a Potential Prognostic Biomarker in Prostate Cancer
- Opioid Use and Cancer
- OS and PFS End Points Not Met in Phase 3 Trial of Pembrolizumab in Advanced HCC
- No Benefit Observed With Osimertinib Plus Durvalumab in EGFR-Mutated NSCLC
- Evidence of the Role of Circulating Insulin in Renal Cell Carcinoma Risk