Most Recent Articles by Bryant Furlow
Trials, Collaboration Might Help Reduce Survival Disparities Between Community, Academic Cancer CentersNov 15, 2018
Better collaboration between community and academic cancer centers could benefit patients.
In the immunotherapy era, the optimal setting and sequencing of BRAF+MEK inhibition remains unresolved.
Image-guided microwave ablation of early-stage renal tumors shows promise but a new retrospective study from the Mayo Clinic found some cases of major bleeding.
Immune checkpoint inhibitor pneumonitis is a potentially serious complication that may occur more in patients with lung cancer than previously suspected.
Dr Ross described how genomic reports may need to be updated to account for new insights into a variant's role in cancer.
More Articles by Bryant Furlow
Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Patient Survival from Pathology Images in Lung CancerAug 28,2018
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Moving Targets: Off-Label Prescribing of Targeted Therapies
- New Algorithm Improves Outcome Prediction for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- 2-Year TKI Consolidation Allowed for TKI Cessation in Select Patients With CML
- Trial Identifies Marker for Response to Immunotherapy in Esophageal Cancer
- Immunotherapy Combo in Head and Neck Cancer Shows Activity in Phase 2 Trial
- Study Finds Real-World Data on Cardiac Toxicity of Trabectedin May Be Limited
- POT1 Revealed as a Sarcoma Predisposition Gene
- IMRT Linked to Fewer Instances of Local Recurrence in Sarcoma: A Long-Term Follow-Up
- Study Adds More Evidence to Support Active Surveillance as the Standard of Care for Certain Desmoid Tumors
- Palliative Care and Survivorship