Most Recent Articles by C. Andrew Kistler, MD, PharmD
Studies attempting to link ASA to a reduction in the risk of CRC have had mixed results.
New-onset adult diabetes mellitus appears to be both a risk factor for and a sequelae of pancreatic cancer.
The vitamin D response element plays a direct role in regulating gene expression, a potential mechanism to explain how vitamin D is involved with malignancy.
Some studies suggest triclosan could have oncogenic properties, but more research is needed to confirm a causal link.
Examining the costs and benefits of repurposing sildenafil as a cancer medication.
More Articles by C. Andrew Kistler, MD, PharmD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer
- Study Reveals Scope of Genomic Variation Within Cancer Cell Lines
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Religion, Spirituality, May Influence Physical Health Outcomes in Survivors of Breast Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- FDA Grants Accelerated Approval to Nivolumab for Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Accelerated Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy May Improve Outcomes in Localized Lung Cancer
- FDA Grants Approval to Lenvatinib as First-Line Therapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- COPD May Not Affect Survival in Patients With Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Prescription Drug Coverage in Medicare Part D Is Tied to a Survival Advantage in Myeloma