Generic Name and Formulations:
Mupirocin 2%; oint.
Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for CENTANY:
Impetigo due to S. pyogenes or S. aureus.
Adults and Children:
<2 months: not recommended. ≥2 months: Apply small amount 3 times daily. May cover with gauze dressing. Reevaluate if no response within 3–5 days.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if irritation or sensitization occurs. Prolonged use may result in superinfection. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Local reactions, pruritus, dermatitis, furunculosis, rash.
Oint—15g, 30g; Kit—1 (oint 2% [30g] + gauze pads )
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy