Generic Name and Formulations:
Cetrorelix (as acetate) 0.25mg, 3mg; per vial; pwd for SC inj after reconstitution.
EMD Serono, Inc.
Indications for CETROTIDE:
Inhibition of premature LH surges in women undergoing controlled ovarian stimulation for in vitro fertilization.
Give by SC inj into lower abdominal wall during early to mid-follicular phase; see literature. 3mg once on stimulation day 7, or 0.25mg daily beginning on stimulation day 5 or 6 and continuing until day of hCG administration.
Pregnancy (Cat.X). Nursing mothers.
Do complete gynecological and endocrinological exam first.
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, nausea, headache, inj site reactions, elevated enzymes (eg, ALT, alkaline phosphatase).
Vials 0.25mg (w. diluent)—1
3mg (w. diluent)—1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma
- CLL: Venetoclax Plus Rituximab Improves 2-Year PFS
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma