A review of data from the CABOSUN and CheckMate-214 trials to determine the use of targeted therapy in metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
Ribociclib Plus Letrozole Prolongs PFS in Advanced Breast Cancer: A Secondary Analysis of MONALEESA-2November 10, 2017
Although endocrine therapy has been the standard of care for HR+/HER2- breast cancer, cyclin-D and cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) dysregulation-driven resistance to this treatment occurs at very high rates among patients.
In lung cancer, it is critical to evaluate the resistance mechanisms so appropriate treatment can be administered.
The discovery of molecular biomarkers and EGFR mutations have shifted the management of NSCLC from traditional cytotoxic chemotherapies towards precision medicine with TKIs.
Breast cancer was previously thought to not be immunogenic in nature, but a subset of patients with breast cancer, primarily with triple negative disease, have exhibited robust levels of tumor infiltrating leukocytes.
An interim analysis of a cohort in the CheckMate-205 study showed that nivolumab had an acceptable safety profile and demonstrated efficacy among patients with relapsed and refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma after post-auto-HCT brentuximab vedotin.
Researchers have found 3 major predictors for survival: tumor infiltrating leukocytes (TIL), programmed death-ligand 1 (PD-L1) expression, and mutational burden.
Ovarian cancer risk is known to be increased by BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene mutations, but recent developments have led researchers to believe there are several genes involved in homologous recombination-mediated DNA damage.
In 2017, new treatment approaches for patients with esophagogastric cancer have been investigated, including novel neoadjuvant regimens and immunotherapies.
In order to optimize therapeutic sequencing among patients with CLL, 5 patient aspects must be considered.
Four recently approved treatment regimens have demonstrated a PFS benefit for patients with RRMM relative to Rd, but no head-to-head studies have been conducted.
Previous studies have demonstrated that melatonin and its analogues, in addition to their ability to regulate circadian rhythms, may exhibit cytotoxic activity via various cellular mechanisms.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Daratumumab Combination: New Standard of Care in Transplant-Ineligible Multiple Myeloma
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Nivolumab Monotherapy Provides Long Term Benefit Advanced Melanoma
- Risk Score Identifies Adjuvant Chemotherapy Toxicity Risk in Elderly Patients With Breast Cancer
- Despite Breast-Conserving Surgery Eligibility, Nearly 50% of Women Chose Mastectomy
- Lisinopril and Carvedilol May Reduce Cardiotoxicity During Adjuvant Trastuzumab Treatment
- Immune Marker Identified as Prognostic in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer