CHILDREN'S CLARITIN SYRUP OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Loratadine 1mg/mL; alcohol- and dye-free; grape (sugar-free, contains sodium 6mg/5mL) and fruit flavor.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for CHILDREN'S CLARITIN SYRUP:
Allergic rhinitis (seasonal).
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–5yrs: 5mg once daily. ≥6yrs: 10mg once daily or 5mg twice daily. Hepatic or renal insufficiency: see literature. RediTabs: dissolve on tongue; swallow with or without water. Liqui-Gels: swallow whole.
Hives Relief: not a substitute for epinephrine. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Adults: headache, somnolence, fatigue, dry mouth. Children: nervousness, wheezing, hyperkinesia, abdominal pain, conjunctivitis, dysphonia, malaise, upper respiratory infections.
Tabs—10, 20, 30; RediTabs 24-Hour—10, 20; RediTabs 12-Hour—10, 30; Liqui-Gels—10, 24, 40; Chewables—5, 10; Syrup—4oz; Hives Relief—10, 30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma — In the Clinic
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- 5α-Reductase Inhibitors Do Not Increase Risk of High-Grade Prostate Cancer
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy