CHILDREN'S DIMETAPP COLD & ALLERGY CHEWABLE TABLETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Brompheniramine maleate 1mg, phenylephrine HCl 2.5mg; per tab; alcohol-free; grape flavor.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S DIMETAPP COLD & ALLERGY CHEWABLE TABLETS:
Rhinorrhea, allergy symptoms, nasal congestion.
<6yrs: do not use. 6–11yrs: chew 2 tabs every 4 hours; max 6 doses/24 hours.
Children <6yrs old. During or within 14 days of MAOIs. For use as a sedative hypnotic.
Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers may increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized. Increased CNS effects with other CNS depressants. Avoid alcohol.
Antihistamine + sympathomimetic.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, dizziness, nervousness, insomnia, excitability in children.
Syrup—4oz, 8oz (w. dosing cup)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma
- CLL: Venetoclax Plus Rituximab Improves 2-Year PFS
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma