CHILDREN'S FLONASE ALLERGY RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Fluticasone propionate 50mcg; per nasal spray.
Indications for CHILDREN'S FLONASE ALLERGY RELIEF:
Relieves symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
Initially 2 sprays in each nostril once daily for Week 1, then 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily as needed for Week 2 through 6 months. Reevaluate after 6 months.
<4yrs: not recommended. Use for the shortest duration necessary to achieve response. ≥4yrs: 1 spray in each nostril once daily. Reevaluate after 2 months.
Not for treating asthma. Injury or surgery to nose that is not fully healed: not recommended. Discontinue if exposed to chicken pox, measles, or tuberculosis. Glaucoma. Cataracts. Discontinue if whistling sound from nose, visual disturbances, severe or frequent nosebleeds occur. Discontinue if no improvement within 7 days after starting or if new symptoms (eg, facial pain, nasal discharge) develop. Avoid eyes or mouth. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Caution with concomitant ritonavir, ketoconazole, other steroids.
Stinging, sneezing, headaches, dry/irritated nose or throat, nosebleeds, whistling sound, blurred or reduced vision, reduced growth rate in children, allergic reaction (discontinue if occurs).
Spray—9.9mL (60 sprays), 15.8mL (120 sprays); Children's—2 × 9.9mL (2 × 60 sprays)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC