CHILDREN'S PEPTO OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium carbonate 400mg; chew tabs; sodium-free; bubblegum or watermelon flavors.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for CHILDREN'S PEPTO:
Heartburn, acid indigestion, upset or sour stomach.
Use other forms.
<24lbs (<2yrs): not recommended. 24–47lbs (2–5yrs): chew 1 tab as needed; max 3 tabs/24hrs for 2 weeks. 48–95lbs (6–11yrs): chew 2 tabs as needed; max 6 tabs/24hrs for 2 weeks.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Opioid Prescription Protocol Decreases Opioid Use After Gynecologic Surgery
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole May Be Active in Recurrent Endometrial Carcinoma
- Affordable Care Act Increased Percentage of Insured Patients With Gynecologic Cancers
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML