CHILDREN'S TYLENOL PLUS COUGH & RUNNY NOSE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 160mg, chlorpheniramine maleate 1mg, dextromethorphan HBr 5mg; per 5mL; liq; cherry flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for CHILDREN'S TYLENOL PLUS COUGH & RUNNY NOSE:
Rhinorrhea, cough, sore throat, fever, headache, minor aches and pains.
<4yrs (<36lbs): do not use. 4–5yrs (36–47lbs): not recommended. 6–11yrs (48–95lbs): 10mL every 4 hours as needed; max 5 doses/24 hours.
Children <4yrs old (<36lbs). During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products. For use as a sedative hypnotic.
Hepatic dysfunction. Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Increased CNS effects with other CNS depressants.
Analgesic + antihistamine + antitussive.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability, hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma
- CLL: Venetoclax Plus Rituximab Improves 2-Year PFS
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma