CILOXAN OPH OINT Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ciprofloxacin (as HCl) 0.3%.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CILOXAN OPH OINT:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not established. ≥2yrs: ½ inch into conjunctival sac 3 times daily for 2 days, then twice daily for next 5 days.
CNS or convulsive disorders. Discontinue if rash occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
May increase theophylline levels. May potentiate oral anticoagulants. May increase renal toxicity with cyclosporine.
Soln: Burning, crystalline precipitates, lid margin crusting, scales, foreign body sensation, pruritus, conjunctival hyperemia, bad taste. Oint: ocular discomfort, blurred vision; may delay corneal healing. Both: superinfection.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy