CIPRO HC OTIC Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ciprofloxacin (as HCl) 0.2%, hydrocortisone 1%; otic susp.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CIPRO HC OTIC:
Acute otitis externa.
Adults and Children:
To minimize dizziness, warm susp by holding bottle in hand for 1–2 minutes before use. <1yr: not recommended. ≥1yr: 3 drops in affected ear(s) twice daily for 7 days.
Perforated tympanic membrane. Viral otic infections (eg, varicella, herpes simplex).
Discontinue at 1st sign of a skin rash or any other hypersensitivity reactions occur. Reevaluate if no improvement after 1 week. Latex allergy. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Antibiotic (quinolone) + steroid.
Susp—10mL (w. dropper)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma — In the Clinic
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- 5α-Reductase Inhibitors Do Not Increase Risk of High-Grade Prostate Cancer
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy