CIPRODEX OTIC Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ciprofloxacin (as HCl) 0.3%, dexamethasone 0.1%; otic susp.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for CIPRODEX OTIC:
Acute otitis media in pediatric patients with tympanostomy tubes. Acute otitis externa.
Adults and Children:
<6 months: not recommended. ≥6 months: 4 drops in affected ear(s) twice daily for 7 days.
Viral otic infections (eg, herpes simplex).
Discontinue if superinfection or hypersensitivity occurs. Reevaluate if no improvement after 1 week. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Antibiotic (quinolone) + steroid.
Ear discomfort/pain, pruritus, debris, dysgeusia, erythema.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Light Therapy May Prevent Depression During Hospitalization Post-Transplant in Multiple Myeloma
- Re-treatment With Checkpoint Inhibitors in Some Patients with NSCLC May Be Feasible
- TNFi Not Linked to Increased Risk for Cancer Recurrence in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer