Generic Name and Formulations:
Desloratadine 5mg; tabs.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for CLARINEX:
Seasonal allergic rhinitis (for patients ≥2yrs old). Perennial allergic rhinitis, chronic idiopathic urticaria (for patients ≥6 months old).
5mg once daily. Renal or hepatic impairment: initially 5mg every other day.
Use other forms.
ODT: Phenylketonurics. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Pharyngitis, dry mouth or throat, myalgia, fatigue, somnolence, dysmenorrhea, headache, nausea, dizziness. Children: fever, diarrhea, upper respiratory infections, irritability, coughing.
Formerly known under the brand name Clarinex ODT.
Tabs (YES); syrup (NO)
Tabs—100, 500; Syrup—4oz, 16oz; ODT—contact supplier
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Lenalidomide-Based Maintenance Therapy May Be the Most Effective in Myeloma
- Approximately Two-Thirds of Patients With Stage IV Bladder Cancer Remain Untreated
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer