CLARITIN-D 12 HOUR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Loratadine 5mg, pseudoephedrine sulfate 120mg; ext-rel tabs.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for CLARITIN-D 12 HOUR:
Seasonal allergic rhinitis with nasal congestion.
Swallow whole. 1 tab every 12 hrs. Renal insufficiency (CrCl <30mL/min): 1 tab once daily.
Narrow-angle glaucoma. Urinary retention. Severe hypertension or coronary artery disease. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Hepatic or renal impairment. Hypertension. Ischemic heart disease. Increased intraocular pressure. Thyroid disease. GI or urinary obstruction. Seizures. Diabetes. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
See Contraindications. Pseudoephedrine: Antagonizes antihypertensives. Increased ectopic pacemaker activity with digitalis.
Antihistamine + sympathomimetic.
Dry mouth, insomnia, somnolence, nervousness, dizziness, dyspepsia, pharyngitis, anorexia, bronchospasm.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma — In the Clinic
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Larotrectinib: Promising for All TRK-Positive Tumors
- 5α-Reductase Inhibitors Do Not Increase Risk of High-Grade Prostate Cancer
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy
- Modified XELIRI Yields Similar Outcomes to FOLFIRI in Metastatic CRC
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations