CLEOCIN T Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 1%; soln+; lotion; gel; +contains isopropyl alcohol 50%.
Indications for CLEOCIN T:
Apply thin film twice daily.
History of regional enteritis, ulcerative or antibiotic-associated colitis.
Avoid eyes, mouth, abraded skin, mucous membranes. Atopic patients. Discontinue if significant diarrhea occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: monitor infants for possible GI effects.
May potentiate neuromuscular blocking agents. May antagonize erythromycin.
Dryness, erythema, burning, peeling, itching, oily skin, abdominal pain, GI upset, gram (–) folliculitus, eye pain, contact dermatitis; rare: diarrhea, colitis.
Soln—30mL, 60mL; Lotion—60mL; Gel—30g, 60g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Oncology Expected to Make Regulatory Waves
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- FDA Provides Update on Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Q&A With Mark B. Gerstein, PhD, on Diagnostic Genomic vs Exomic Sequencing
- Immune Signature for Renal Cell Papillary Carcinoma Predicts Outcome
- Tivozanib Offers Superior Outcomes in Refractory Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- First-Line Pembrolizumab Shows Promise in Non-Clear Cell RCC
- Early Tumor Shrinkage With Cabozantinib Improves Survival in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Combo Superior to Sunitinib in Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Nivolumab-Ipilimumab Survival Benefit in Advanced RCC Confirmed