CLEOCIN T Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 1%; soln+; lotion; gel; +contains isopropyl alcohol 50%.
Indications for CLEOCIN T:
Apply thin film twice daily.
History of regional enteritis, ulcerative or antibiotic-associated colitis.
Avoid eyes, mouth, abraded skin, mucous membranes. Atopic patients. Discontinue if significant diarrhea occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: monitor infants for possible GI effects.
May potentiate neuromuscular blocking agents. May antagonize erythromycin.
Dryness, erythema, burning, peeling, itching, oily skin, abdominal pain, GI upset, gram (–) folliculitus, eye pain, contact dermatitis; rare: diarrhea, colitis.
Soln—30mL, 60mL; Lotion—60mL; Gel—30g, 60g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Lenalidomide-Based Maintenance Therapy May Be the Most Effective in Myeloma
- Approximately Two-Thirds of Patients With Stage IV Bladder Cancer Remain Untreated
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer