Clotrimazole Troches Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Clotrimazole Troches:
Prophylaxis and treatment of oropharyngeal candidiasis.
Adults and Children:
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: Dissolve slowly in mouth. Treatment: 1 troche 5 times daily for 14 consecutive days. Prophylaxis: 1 troche 3 times daily.
Not for treatment of systemic mycoses. Diagnosis should be confirmed by KOH smear and/or culture. Monitor hepatic function. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Elevated SGOT levels, nausea, vomiting.
Formerly known under the brand name Mycelex Troches.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma