Generic Name and Formulations:
Clotrimazole 1%; crm; contains benzyl alcohol.
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Clotrimazole:
Candidiasis due to Candida albicans. Tinea versicolor due to Malassezia furfur.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected and surrounding area twice daily (AM & PM) for up to 4 weeks; do not occlude.
Discontinue if irritation or sensitivity occurs. Reevaluate if no improvement after 4 weeks. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Erythema, stinging, blistering, peeling, edema, pruritus, urticaria, burning, skin irritation.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline