Crizotinib Provides Clinically Meaningful Antitumor Activity in Patients with Previously Treated ALK-Positive Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung CancerAugust 17, 2012
This CME activity from ASCO 2012 reviews crizotinib in patients with ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancer.
Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, Low-Dose Dexamethasone Provides Rapid, Deep Responses in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Multiple MyelomaAugust 13, 2012
This CME activity from ASCO 2012 reviews carfilzomib, lenalidomide, and low-dose dexamethasone in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma.
Pomalidomide Active in Patients with Multiple Myeloma Refractory to Lenalidomide, Bortezomib—or Both—and in Transplant FailuresAugust 13, 2012
This CME activity reviews pomalidomide in combination with low-dose dexamethasone in patients with multiple myeloma refractory to lenalidomide, bortezomib, or both.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy