Crizotinib Provides Clinically Meaningful Antitumor Activity in Patients with Previously Treated ALK-Positive Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung CancerAugust 17, 2012
This CME activity from ASCO 2012 reviews crizotinib in patients with ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancer.
Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, Low-Dose Dexamethasone Provides Rapid, Deep Responses in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Multiple MyelomaAugust 13, 2012
This CME activity from ASCO 2012 reviews carfilzomib, lenalidomide, and low-dose dexamethasone in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma.
Pomalidomide Active in Patients with Multiple Myeloma Refractory to Lenalidomide, Bortezomib—or Both—and in Transplant FailuresAugust 13, 2012
This CME activity reviews pomalidomide in combination with low-dose dexamethasone in patients with multiple myeloma refractory to lenalidomide, bortezomib, or both.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Daratumumab Combination: New Standard of Care in Transplant-Ineligible Multiple Myeloma
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Selinexor Trials Move Nuclear Suppressor Protein-Export Inhibition Closer to the Clinic for Multiple Myeloma
- Younger Breast Cancer Patients at Higher Risk for Osteoporosis
- Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Immunosurveillance in Multiple Myeloma Identified
- Gly101Val Mutation Directly Causes Resistance to Venetoclax
- Can Treatments for Childhood ALL Alter the Gut Microbiome?