Crizotinib Provides Clinically Meaningful Antitumor Activity in Patients with Previously Treated ALK-Positive Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung CancerAugust 17, 2012
This CME activity from ASCO 2012 reviews crizotinib in patients with ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancer.
Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, Low-Dose Dexamethasone Provides Rapid, Deep Responses in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Multiple MyelomaAugust 13, 2012
This CME activity from ASCO 2012 reviews carfilzomib, lenalidomide, and low-dose dexamethasone in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma.
Pomalidomide Active in Patients with Multiple Myeloma Refractory to Lenalidomide, Bortezomib—or Both—and in Transplant FailuresAugust 13, 2012
This CME activity reviews pomalidomide in combination with low-dose dexamethasone in patients with multiple myeloma refractory to lenalidomide, bortezomib, or both.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC