Generic Name and Formulations:
Allium cepa 3C HPUS, Apis mellifica 6C HPUS, Belladonna 6C HPUS, Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS, Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS, Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS, Nux vomica 3C HPUS, Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS, Pulsatilla 6C HPUS; quick-dissolving tabs.
Indications for COLDCALM:
Temporary relief of cold symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, minor sore throat.
Adults and Children:
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth every 2 hours up to 6 times/day.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Pellets—160 (80 pellets/tube)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Lenalidomide-Based Maintenance Therapy May Be the Most Effective in Myeloma
- Approximately Two-Thirds of Patients With Stage IV Bladder Cancer Remain Untreated
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer