COMPOUND W GEL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 17%; in collodion; contains alcohol.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for COMPOUND W GEL:
Removal of warts.
Adults and Children:
Wash and dry affected area. Gel, liq: Apply enough to cover each wart; repeat once or twice daily. Pads, strips: Apply to wart; repeat every 48hrs. All: for up to 12 weeks.
Not for use on moles, birthmarks; facial, anogenital, or unusual warts with hair growth; irritated or infected skin. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Gel or liq: product is flammable. Diabetes. Impaired circulation.
Gel–0.25oz; Liq–0.31oz (w. applicator); Pads, Invisible Strips—14; Plantar Wart Pads—20
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC