Complete Conference Coverage
The total morphine equivalents used were, however, not significantly different between arms.
These findings were, however, significant only in states that expanded Medicaid eligibility.
The number of PCA attempts did not differ between treatment arms.
Sentinel nodes were accurately identified in all 30 patients who underwent WLE.
Approximately 50% and 30% of patients with late- and early-stage disease, respectively, undergo surgery without adjuvant therapy.
The benefit of adjuvant radiotherapy in this setting was previously unestablished.
The mean total opioid morphine equivalent use in the celecoxib arm was 31.8 mg vs 45 mg in the control arm.
Check-Mate 141 Results: Nivolumab Improved OS in Patients With Recurrent or Metastatic Head and Neck Cancer
Not all patients who received nivolumab, however, had improved PFS.
Doses of at least 60 mg yielded tumor reductions of 2% to 70% among 25 of the 30 evaluated patients.
At the time of final analysis, 192 of 302 patients had died.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Non-Drug Costs of CAR-T Cell Therapy May Exceed $50,000
- Information About Obese Patients Underreported in Randomized Clinical Trials
- Ixazomib, Dexamethasone, and Rituximab: Promising for Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- The Benefits of Adjuvant Immunotherapy in Melanoma
- Rectal Cancer: Adjuvant Chemotherapy May Improve OS After pCR