Complete Conference Coverage
CARB-BC predicted grade 3 to 5 adverse events, dose modifications, and hospitalizations.
Researchers find that surgical decision making is often driven by factors beyond extent of disease.
Among breast cancer patients on adjuvant trastuzumab, lisinopril and carvedilol reduced cardiotoxicity, but only for those in the anthracycline cohort.
The immune marker PD1 may be prognostic for survival in patients with TNBC who achieve a pathologic complete response after neoadjuvant therapy.
The rates of adverse events seen across dose schedule type for patients who underwent IMRT were roughly similar.
EUTOS long-term survival score better predicted prognosis for those with chronic myeloid leukemia who had been treated with TKIs—especially among elderly patients.
Black women with the most common type of breast cancer had worse clinical outcomes compared with white women, despite receiving similar systemic therapy.
Partial-breast irradiation failed to meet protocol-defined measures for equivalence.
Alpelisib Plus Fulvestrant Continues to Show Improved PFS in PIK3CA-Mutant, HR+, HER2- Advanced Breast Cancer
Alpelisib plus fulvestrant consistently resulted in prolonged PFS among patients with HR-positive, HER2-negative advanced breast cancer who also had PIK3CA mutations.
CTC count may help guide the decision between first-line chemotherapy or endocrine therapy in ER-positive, HER-negative metastatic breast cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Rivaroxaban Reduced VTE and VTE-Related Death in Patients With Cancer: Results of the CASSINI Study
- CAR-T and Ibrutinib: Better Together?
- Risk Score Identifies Adjuvant Chemotherapy Toxicity Risk in Elderly Patients With Breast Cancer
- Despite Breast-Conserving Surgery Eligibility, Nearly 50% of Women Chose Mastectomy
- Lisinopril and Carvedilol May Reduce Cardiotoxicity During Adjuvant Trastuzumab Treatment
- Immune Marker Identified as Prognostic in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Rates of Adverse Events Similar Regardless of IMRT Boost Type