Complete Conference Coverage
Compared with sorafenib, tivozanib was associated with improved progression-free survival and objective response rate, researchers reported.
About 25% of patients with previously untreated advanced non-clear cell renal cell carcinoma had an objective response to pembrolizumab.
Avelumab-axitinib regimen offers better progression-free survival and responses than sunitinib for patients with previously untreated advanced RCC, regardless of risk group or PD-L1 status.
New analysis shows that early tumor shrinkage with cabozantinib is associated with longer survival compared with everolimus.
Patients with treatment-naive, intermediate- and poor-risk advanced RCC continue to have superior overall survival with the dual ICI regimen compared with sunitinib alone.
As first-line therapy for locally advanced or metastatic renal cell carcinoma, pembrolizumab plus axitinib offers longer overall and progression-free survival compared with sunitinib.
Postoperative radiation therapy with adjuvant chemotherapy prolonged disease-free survival and overall survival in patients with locally advanced urothelial carcinoma.
In a study of patients receiving non-surgical treatment for localized upper tract urothelial carcinoma, radiation or chemotherapy provided no overall survival benefit.
Trimodal therapy for patients with muscle-invasive bladder cancer is associated with worse cancer-specific and overall survival and higher costs compared with radical cystectomy.
Pembrolizumab, a PD-1 inhibitor, demonstrated antitumor activity in patients with high-risk BCG-unresponsive carcinoma in situ.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clinical Applications of Liquid Biopsies in Cancer
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Immunotherapy in Glioblastoma: Peaks and Pits
- Opinion: Understanding the FDA's Take on Cannabidiol
- Investigational Antiandrogen Drug Delays Metastasis in CRPC
- Polymorphism in HSD3B1 as a Potential Prognostic Biomarker in Prostate Cancer
- Opioid Use and Cancer
- OS and PFS End Points Not Met in Phase 3 Trial of Pembrolizumab in Advanced HCC
- No Benefit Observed With Osimertinib Plus Durvalumab in EGFR-Mutated NSCLC
- Evidence of the Role of Circulating Insulin in Renal Cell Carcinoma Risk