CORICIDIN HBP COLD & FLU OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg, chlorpheniramine maleate 2mg; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for CORICIDIN HBP COLD & FLU:
Pain, headache, fever, rhinorrhea.
2 tabs every 4–6 hours; max 12 tabs/day.
<6yrs: individualize. 6–12yrs: 1 tab every 4–6 hours; max 5 tabs/day.
Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Liver disease. Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Analgesic + antihistamine.
See Contraindications. Increased risk of liver damage with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. Other CNS depressants potentiated.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC