Cromolyn Sodium Ophthalmic Solution Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Cromolyn sodium 4%; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Cromolyn Sodium Ophthalmic Solution:
Vernal keratoconjunctivitis, vernal conjunctivitis, vernal keratitis.
Adults and Children:
<4yrs: not established. ≥4yrs: 1–2 drops in each eye 4–6 times daily at regular intervals.
Avoid contact lens wear during treatment. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Mast cell stabilizer.
Transient burning, stinging, or other ocular discomfort.
Formerly known under the brand name Crolom.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline