Researchers injected Ewing sarcoma cells into mice to determine the effects of exercise on doxorubicin efficacy and treatment-related cardiotoxicity.
Researchers at the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance used email and web screening to determine patient quality of life and psychological comorbidities after a sarcoma diagnosis.
Just over half of patients in a standard therapy group had normal bone mineral density after a mean follow-up of 6 years; this contrasted with 93% of patients in a vitamin D supplementation group.
Researchers presented olaratumab monotherapy subgroup results from a phase 2 trial of patients who were previously treated with olaratumab plus doxorubicin or doxorubicin alone.
Complete Resection of Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma Associated With Improved Disease-specific SurvivalNovember 12, 2017
Researchers attempted to determine factors associated with DSS after patients with metastatic disease undergo surgical resection.
Researchers are evaluating whether BLU-285, which is active regardless of resistance-associated mutations, is safe and effective among patients with an imatinib-resistant GIST.
No significant association between GPNBM levels and disease response was found. Due to futility, the researchers did not pursue a second stage of the trial.
As the disease's location can make localized treatment difficult, factors that predict for LR and OS may be helpful for treatment decision-making.
In a randomized phase 2 trial, CASPS, researchers enrolled 48 patients with metastatic ASPS that progressed within the preceding 6 months. The primary endpoint was change in tumor size.
Researchers enrolled 11 patients with infantile fibrosarcoma or another sarcoma subtype to receive larotrectinib followed by surgery.
Researchers reported outcomes for patients who underwent a second resection after disease recurrence.
In an ongoing phase 2 study, researchers are evaluating the safety and efficacy of a 5-day hypofractionated radiotherapy course.
For an ongoing phase 2 trial, researchers are recruiting 30 patients with advanced or metastatic sarcoma to receive the drug combination.
Trabectedin, an alkylating agent, removes tumor growth-promoting M2 macrophages, leading to more effective natural killer T cell activity.
Institutional policies determine whether cancers are coded by disease type or organ site, which can lead to miscalculations of the global burden of a particular cancer type.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Daratumumab Combination: New Standard of Care in Transplant-Ineligible Multiple Myeloma
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Selinexor Trials Move Nuclear Suppressor Protein-Export Inhibition Closer to the Clinic for Multiple Myeloma
- Younger Breast Cancer Patients at Higher Risk for Osteoporosis
- Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Immunosurveillance in Multiple Myeloma Identified
- Gly101Val Mutation Directly Causes Resistance to Venetoclax
- Can Treatments for Childhood ALL Alter the Gut Microbiome?