CULTURELLE KIDS PACKETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 5 billion cells; per packet; color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, gluten-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE KIDS PACKETS:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
Use other forms.
Mix and dissolve entire contents of packet into cool food or drink. <1yr: not recommended. 1–3yrs: 1 packet daily. Occasional digestive discomfort: up to 7 packets/day; take at regular intervals throughout the day. ≥3yrs: use Kids Chewables. ≥100lbs: use other forms.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Lenalidomide-Based Maintenance Therapy May Be the Most Effective in Myeloma
- Approximately Two-Thirds of Patients With Stage IV Bladder Cancer Remain Untreated
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer