CULTURELLE KIDS PACKETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Lactobacillus GG 5 billion cells; per packet; color-, preservative-, dairy-, lactose-, milk-, yeast-, gluten-, and soy-free.
Indications for CULTURELLE KIDS PACKETS:
As a dietary supplement to support digestive and immune health.
Use other forms.
Mix and dissolve entire contents of packet into cool food or drink. <1yr: not recommended. 1–3yrs: 1 packet daily. Occasional digestive discomfort: up to 7 packets/day; take at regular intervals throughout the day. ≥3yrs: use Kids Chewables. ≥100lbs: use other forms.
Caps—30, 50; Chewables—24; Health & Wellness, Kids Chewables, packets—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- A Ketogenic Diet as an Adjunct to Cancer Treatment
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Oncology Expected to Make Regulatory Waves
- Blinatumomab-Ponatinib Salvage Therapy in B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Case Report of Benefit
- FDA Provides Update on Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Nivolumab-Ipilimumab Survival Benefit in Advanced RCC Confirmed
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Adding Chemotherapy to Radiation Post-Radical Cystectomy Improves Survival in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radiation, Chemotherapy Not Beneficial in Localized Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer