Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 5%, 10%; water-base gel.
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Radium-223 Combination Found Not Beneficial For Certain Patients With Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Expression Levels of NOTCH3 Minus Exon 16 as a Potential Prognostic Biomarker in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gene Signature Predicts Outcomes in HPV-Related Oropharyngeal Cancers
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia B
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Burkitt Lymphoma
- Antiretroviral Treatment Chart
Indications for DESQUAM-X:
Mild to moderate acne.
Massage into cleansed area 1–2 times daily.
Avoid eyes, mouth, mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
PABA sunscreens may transiently discolor skin.
Excessive drying, allergic dermatitis, may bleach fabrics or hair.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- A Ketogenic Diet as an Adjunct to Cancer Treatment
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Oncology Expected to Make Regulatory Waves
- Blinatumomab-Ponatinib Salvage Therapy in B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Case Report of Benefit
- FDA Provides Update on Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Nivolumab-Ipilimumab Survival Benefit in Advanced RCC Confirmed
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Adding Chemotherapy to Radiation Post-Radical Cystectomy Improves Survival in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radiation, Chemotherapy Not Beneficial in Localized Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer