DIABETISOURCE AC OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy protein, L-arginine), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch, vegetables, fruits), fat (canola, MCT oil), fiber 10g/L, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free
Indications for DIABETISOURCE AC:
Tube-feeding for patients with diabetes mellitus, glucose intolerance, stress-induced hyperglycemia, or wounds.
Adults and Children:
Provides 300Cal/250mL (1200Cal/L).
Diabetic medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Light Therapy May Prevent Depression During Hospitalization Post-Transplant in Multiple Myeloma
- Re-treatment With Checkpoint Inhibitors in Some Patients with NSCLC May Be Feasible
- TNFi Not Linked to Increased Risk for Cancer Recurrence in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer