DIFFERIN GEL 0.1% OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Adapalene 0.1%; alcohol-free.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for DIFFERIN GEL 0.1%:
Apply thin film to affected areas once daily after washing; max once daily. Reduce frequency or discontinue if prolonged or severe irritation occurs.
Discontinue if allergic reaction occurs or no improvement after 3 months. Do not use on cuts, abrasions, eczematous, or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, lips, mouth, sun, UV light. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Avoid waxing treated areas.
Irritation (eg, redness, itching, dryness, burning), allergic reaction (eg, rash, hives, swelling of lips/eyelids, shortness of breath).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Opioid Prescription Protocol Decreases Opioid Use After Gynecologic Surgery
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole May Be Active in Recurrent Endometrial Carcinoma
- Affordable Care Act Increased Percentage of Insured Patients With Gynecologic Cancers
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML