DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE COLON CARE FORMULA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), Saccharomyces boulardii, Vit. A, B, C, D, E, folic acid, selenium, lysine; caplets; lactose- and gluten-free; may contain trace amounts of casein (milk proteins).
Indications for DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE COLON CARE FORMULA:
Dietary management of Crohn's and colitis-related symptoms.
1 caplet daily; may increase to 2 caplets daily if after 14 days desired results have not been obtained.
<5yrs: not recommended. 5–12yrs: ½ caplet daily.
Antagonized by antibiotics.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline