Generic Name and Formulations:
Isosorbide dinitrate 40mg; sust-rel caps.
- Noninvasive Exhaled Breath Test May Be Effective In Diagnosing Esophagogastric Cancers
- Lapatinib With Trastuzumab and Aromatase Inhibition Improves PFS in HER2-positive Breast Cancer
- Caplacizumab: A New Treatment Option for Acquired Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Oral Calcium Channel Blockers Chart
- Psoriasis Treatment Chart Using Systemic Therapy
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment Regimens
Indications for DILATRATE-SR:
Prophylaxis and treatment of angina. Not for acute attacks.
See full labeling. Allow at least an 18-hour interval daily between doses to avoid development of tolerance. Max 160mg/day.
Concomitant PDE inhibitors (eg, sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil, avanafil) or riociguat.
Recent MI. CHF. Volume depletion. Hypotension. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Monitor standing blood pressure when increasing doses. Avoid abrupt cessation. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Hypotension potentiated with alcohol, other vasodilators.
Headache, transient lightheadedness, orthostatic hypotension; rare: syncope, angina, rebound hypertension.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- BRCA Status Could Inform Pancreatic Cancer Management
- Polypharmacy and Cancer
- Adoptive Cell Therapy in Solid Tumors Demonstrates Robust Antitumor Effects
- Novel Approaches for the Treatment of Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Heterogeneity of Drug Resistance in EGFR-Mutant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer