Generic Name and Formulations:
Olsalazine sodium 250mg; caps.
Indications for DIPENTUM:
Maintenance of remission in ulcerative colitis in patients intolerant of sulfasalazine.
500mg twice a day with meals.
Monitor urinalysis, BUN, creatinine levels. If diarrhea occurs, monitor serum electrolytes, dehydration status. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Increased prothrombin time with warfarin.
Diarrhea, abdominal pain, rash, pruritus, exacerbation of symptoms of colitis thought to be caused by mesalamine or sulfasalazine.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Opioid Prescription Protocol Decreases Opioid Use After Gynecologic Surgery
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole May Be Active in Recurrent Endometrial Carcinoma
- Affordable Care Act Increased Percentage of Insured Patients With Gynecologic Cancers
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML