Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 1%, benzoyl peroxide 5%; gel.
Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for DUAC:
Wash and dry skin. Apply once daily in the evening.
History of regional enteritis, ulcerative, pseudomembranous, or antibiotic-associated colitis.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Discontinue if significant diarrhea occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Lincosamide antibiotic + antibacterial/keratolytic.
Additive irritation with other topical agents (caution). Avoid erythromycin.
Erythema, peeling, burning, dryness, may bleach fabrics or hair; rare: superinfection, colitis, allergic reactions.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Clinical Applications of Liquid Biopsies in Cancer
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Radical Prostatectomy Compared With Watchful Waiting in Localized Prostate Cancer
- Investigational Antiandrogen Drug Delays Metastasis in CRPC
- Treatment Guidelines in Cancer: Assessing Industry Influence on Recommendations
- American Society of Breast Surgeons Recommends Genetic Testing for All Patients With Breast Cancer
- No Benefit Seen From HSCT in Hypodiploid B-ALL
- Patients With CP-CML Deemed Less Likely to Continue Taking Generic Imatinib
- Opinion: Understanding the FDA's Take on Cannabidiol