Generic Name and Formulations:
Clindamycin (as phosphate) 1%, benzoyl peroxide 5%; gel.
Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for DUAC:
Wash and dry skin. Apply once daily in the evening.
History of regional enteritis, ulcerative, pseudomembranous, or antibiotic-associated colitis.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Discontinue if significant diarrhea occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Lincosamide antibiotic + antibacterial/keratolytic.
Additive irritation with other topical agents (caution). Avoid erythromycin.
Erythema, peeling, burning, dryness, may bleach fabrics or hair; rare: superinfection, colitis, allergic reactions.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Light Therapy May Prevent Depression During Hospitalization Post-Transplant in Multiple Myeloma
- Re-treatment With Checkpoint Inhibitors in Some Patients with NSCLC May Be Feasible
- TNFi Not Linked to Increased Risk for Cancer Recurrence in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer