DUET DHA BALANCED Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tabs: Vit. A (as beta carotene) 2800 IU, thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 2mg, niacinamide 20mg, pyridoxine 50mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. C 120mg, Vit. D3 640 IU, Vit. E 15mg, calcium (as carbonate) 215mg, iron (as polysaccharide iron complex and sodium iron EDTA, Ferrazone) 25mg, copper (as oxide) 1.8mg, magnesium (as oxide) 25mg, zinc (as oxide) 25mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 210mcg, selenium 65mcg, choline (as bitartrate) 55mg. Softgel caps: omega-3 fatty acids 267mg (includes docosahexaenoic acid [DHA], eicosapentaenoic acid [EPA], alpha-linolenic acid [ALA], docasapentaenoic acid [DPA]); gluten-fee; contains gelatin.
Indications for DUET DHA BALANCED:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab + 1 softgel cap daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Blister cards (5 tabs + 5 softgel caps)—6
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC