DULCOLAX SUPPOSITORIES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Indications for DULCOLAX SUPPOSITORIES:
1 supp rectally once daily. Retain for 15–20 minutes. Results usually within 15 minutes to 1 hour; reevaluate if ineffective.
<6yrs: individualize. 6–11yrs: ½ supp rectally once daily. Retain for 15–20 minutes. Results usually within 15 minutes to 1 hour; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Do not use if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting present.
Tabs: do not take within at least 1 hour after antacids or milk.
Abdominal discomfort, faintness, cramps; also supps: rectal burning.
Tabs—25, 100, 150
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Opioid Prescription Protocol Decreases Opioid Use After Gynecologic Surgery
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole May Be Active in Recurrent Endometrial Carcinoma
- Affordable Care Act Increased Percentage of Insured Patients With Gynecologic Cancers
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML